Dreams and Future Plans

I always like to think ahead, mainly because of just little random thoughts. I'm pretty optimistic that something good will happen, but then again, sometimes I worry that maybe I won't be abl to do some of the stuff I want to do. There are so many things that I want to do, I don't know where to start.

Here are some of the goals I have that I want to accomplish, on my 'bucket list'.

-Graduate college
-Go see The Rolling Stones in concert
-Travel to China, Japan, England, Australia, Italy.
Himeji-jo Castle, Japan



View of Big Ben from Westminster Street. There's just something vaguely beautiful about looking at a city skyline at night.

-Learn how to speak Chinese, Japanese, Russian, German, Italian
-Get a Tattoo
-Fall in love
-Lose weight, even though around my house people say I'm skinny as a rail, I still want to be skinny. I think I'm a little chunky.
-Do photography in my spare time

-Meet someone famous
Kate Winslet. She's one of my favorite actresses, and she's so beautiful

-Get married somewhere pretty, like somewhere tropical. That is, when and if I fall in love.
-Help my mom and stepdad out as much as possible