OVM Love 2011 fashion jewellery Colleciton featuring Sasha Grey

As I was browsing one of my favorite websites, Hypebeast, I came across a post about designer James Jean and his latest collection from his OVMLOVE label which was recently officially announced. Jean decided to work with former adult film start (turned actress), Sasha Grey on this preview release. Look below for an introduction message of the label written by Jean himself and checkout pictures of the OVMLOVE 2011 collection:
2011 was filled with surprises and important moments: working in a new warehouse studio in downtown LA, unveiling my second solo show at Martha Otero Gallery, the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and the release of my monograph, Rebus. Unexpectedly, I also started developing a line of fine jewelry, scarves, and objects with support from my friends in Japan. I traveled to Tokyo 5 times in the past year, before and after the tsunami, to shepherd OVM into existence. As I explored this new medium, motifs in my work found new expression in precious metals and materials.
Drawing inspiration from forms in nature, OVM is a place of luminous fantasy and dark decay. Four major series of fine jewelry will be released this next ye
ar, along with textiles and design objects