The 1940s in Photos

Jackie Robinson
Anne Frank
Frank Lloyd Wright
"I'll be seeing you in every lovely summer's day
In everything that's light and gay
I'll always think of you that way
I'll find you in the morning sun
And when the night is new
I'll be looking at the moon
But I'll be seeing you" I'll Be Seeeing You: Bing Crosby

Juan Peron
Perry Como
Louis Armstrong
Billie Holiday
"This land is your land, this land is my land
From California, to the New York Island
From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters
This land was made for you and me" This Land is Your Land: Woody Guthrie
Dean Martin
Arsenic and Old Lace
Pinocchio
The Keys to the Kingdom
"You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss
A sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by" As Time Goes By: Dooley Wilson
Joan Fontaine
Ingrid Bergman
Lauren Bacall
Gene Kelly
Phylicia Rashad

Ronnie Wood
Jill St. John
Mick Jagger
Richard Pryor
Cilla Black

Alice Cooper

Steven Tyler