Sci-Fi Movies

Normally I don't watch alot of science fiction or sci-fi movies, but there are some I will watch. Repeatedly. Maybe because there is someone I like in them or they are just generally good. When it comes to sci-fi, this kind of stuff would have kept my dad busy forever, you'd never hear from him again, he'd be busy watching all this 1950s sci-fi "B movie" stuff. He was a sucker for it, he adored it!! Here are some of the ones I may watch alot or at least have seen:


*-ones I like
^-ones I've seen

2010s

^The Book of Eli
^Iron Man 2
^Predators

2000s


^The 6th Day
^Pitch Black
*X-Men
*Atlantis:The Lost Empire
^*Jurassic Park III
^Planet of the Apes
^Eight Legged Freaks-WARNING: not for people who are scared to death of spiders.... like me!!
^Men In Black II
^Signs
^Spider Man
^The Time Machine
^The Core
^Dreamcatcher
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
*X2: X-Men United
*Alien vs. Predator
^District 9. This movie is kind of like an anti apartheid movie and what I mean is in this movie aliens are discriminated against like black people were in the time of apartheid. This movie was made in South Africa
*^I, Robot
*Fantastic Four
^Superman Returns
^V for Vendetta
*X-Men the Final Stand
*28 Weeks Later
^Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
^I Am Legend
^Meet the Robinsons
^Spider-Man 3
^Transformers
^The Day the Earth Stood Still
^Iron Man
^The Incredible Hulk
*2012
*Monsters vs. Aliens

1990s

^Back to the Future Part III
^Predator II
^RoboCop 2
^Total Recall
*Terminator 2: Judgement Day
^Alien 3
********Freejack
^Demolition Man
^Jurassic Park
********Judge Dredd
^Escape from L.A.
^Mars Attacks!
^The Lost World: Jurassic Park
^*Men in Black
^Starship Troopers
^Armageddon
*^Deep Rising
^Deep Impact
^The Faculty
^Godzilla
^The Astronaut's Wife
^Deep Blue Sea
^*****Bicentennial Man. This movie is very touching, it's a tearjerker, but very good, and also good for families too!!
^The Matrix. I had to endure this movie for 3 hours. This movie in my opinion is longer than ever and not so good
^Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

1980s

^Superman II
^Escape from New York
*^Blade Runner
^E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
^The Thing
^SW: Return of the Jedi
^Superman III
^*Twilight Zone: The Movie
^Firestarter
^1984-watched this in Senior English class. I fell asleep during it!!!
^*Runaway
^*The Terminator
^*Back to the Future
^*Cocoon
^Weird Science
^Aliens
^Maximum Overdrive
^Cherry 2000
^Predator
^RoboCop
^Killer Klowns from Outer Space-this one creeps my sis out, she's scared to death of clowns!
^They Live
^The Abyss
^Back to the Future Part II
^Ghostbusters II

1970s

^Soylent Green- seen parts of it, weird!!
^The Rocky Horror Picture Show
^Close Encounters of the Third Kind
^Star Wars
^Superman
^Alien
^*Time After Time-takes place in 1893 London.
1960s

^*Planet of the Apes

1950s

^Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man
^The Thing From Another World
^It Came From Outer Space
^Earth vs. the Flying Saucers
^The Mole People
^The Black Scorpion
^The Monster that Challenged the World
^Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
^The Blob


TV

^The Tommyknockers
^********Primeval