"Talking 'bout My Generation....."

Now, if you're an avid Who fan, you'll know this is a lyric from the song My Generation.

1960s is my generation, according to my mom, :D

Hippies!






Hippie Buses







Music

Seems like 90% of the music I like from the 1960s is British 60s!
The Rolling Stones
Almost like a before and after photo

The Mamas and the Papas
The Beatles

Petula Clark
The Temptations
Pink Floyd
Sonny and Cher
The Animals
Dusty Springfield
Rod Stewart
Aretha Franklin


Clothing



Pop Culture
Just 1960s







Mick Jagger was a pretty big figure in the 60s because of his high profile relationship with British singer Marianne Faithfull


I want a blue one!!!!


Andy Warhol

British model Twiggy

Woodstock


LOL, let's see where I'm at, lol


Swinging London. Like the American 60s, only for London, a time when there was a renewed interest in soul, blues, R&B, which alot of the British bands/artists at that time were doing.
Twiggy



The Beatles



Peggy Moffitt