My Favorite UK/British-made Movies

Yeah, this should b a piece of cake, lmao.  This one includes movies that may have British directors but be filmed in the States, filmed and made in England, etc. And I'll list some I've heard of but never seen

*-ones I like
^-one's I've seen
?-ones I've heard of

^***Goldfinger
^Chitty Chitty Bang Bang(this was one of my dad's fave movies)
^*Goodbye Mr. Chips
^The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie
^*The Man with the Golden Gun
^*Monty Python and the Holy Grail
^*The Shining
^*An American Werewolf in London
1984- I really hate this movie!!!!
?-Bent
^*Bean
^***The Full Monty
?Calendar Girls
^*Chicken Run
^Chocolat
^Gladiator
^*Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone(Philosopher's Stone in the UK)
^*Bend It like Beckham
^*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
^*Finding Neverland
^*Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
^*28 Weeks Later
^* Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

^Mr. Bean's Holiday
^*Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
^*Love Actually
^*Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pts. 1 and 2

^*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire