My Favorite Scary Movies

In honor of Halloween, I'll do a post about some of my favorite scary movies. Now for some reason, most of the ones I like seem to be from the 70s and 80s. Older scary movies are better, not Saw. Saw I don't care what people say, is not scary. It's more gory and disgusting than anything!!

The Omen(1976)


The Exorcist


Halloween


Halloween III: The Season of the Witch

Sleepy Hollow


Prophecy


Dracula 2000

I'll be his bride ANYTIME!!!!
Psycho


Village of the Damned


Phantasm. And because of this movie, I'm scared to death of funeral homes!!!!!


Carrie


The Abominable Dr. Phibes


Waxwork


Hellraiser


An American Werewolf in London


Child's Play 2


Carrie (2002)


Creepshow 2. My favorite story on this one is Old Chief Wood'n' Head. Native American culture has always been a fascination of mine

Whoa, go American Indian chief!

Creepshow 3


28 Weeks Later