Rihanna Inks Deal To Promote Barbados


Rihanna kicked off the relationship with the BTA during her trip to Barbados last week, where she gave a performance to over 25,000 fans during a concert at the Kensington Oval, which was produced by Jay-Z's Roc Nation.

"I travel everywhere in the world and nothing feels like this place... never," Rihanna said during the concert. "And it all started like really two streets over from this oval where I grew up, where I was raised, right there in Westbury -- singing in the shower, annoying my neighbors. Now I'm back home with a full-on concert for my country. Thanks to you, Barbados!"

As a cultural ambassador for Barbados, Rihanna will be responsible for promoting the destination and advertising campaigns, promotional appearances and on social networks.